This manual was compiled pursuant to the “Electronics Industry Code of Conduct (EICC)” based on actual conditions of the Company to consolidate and perfect the Company’s EICC social responsibility management system, ensure compliance with labor, health, safety, environmental, and ethical norms and relevant requirements, fulfill the Company’s social responsibility, and establish an excellent corporate image.
All staff members are required to strictly abide by the regulations set forth in this “EICC CSR Management Manual” and relevant documents. All functional departments and staff members are required to familiarize themselves with these regulations and put them into practice to ensure the establishment, implementation, and continued improvement of the social responsibility management system. The Company and all staff members shall abide by the following:
- Active participation in all EICC CSR management system related events and activities and implementation of EICC labor, social responsibility, environmental, health, and safety policies in daily operations; constant efforts to realize the Company’s social responsibility management goals and ensure continued enhancement of the effectiveness and process capabilities of the EICC social responsibility management system.
- Compliance with relevant labor, ethics, environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations, fulfillment of CSR, and establishment of an excellent corporate image;
- Rigorous implementation of procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the EICC social responsibility management system;
- Constant reinforcement of education on labor, ethics, environmental, health, and safety policies and ESH training to enhance the ESH awareness of all employees; prevention or decrease of social responsibility violations, ESH related incidents, and corporate risks through the identification and assessment of social responsibility risks.
The “EICC CSR Management Manual” provides an outline for social responsibility management by the Company. All staff members are required to strictly abide by all regulations stipulated herein to ensure a constant enhancement of CSR management performance.
- Declaration:We strictly abide by all laws, regulations, and relevant requirements pertaining to labor, environment, health, safety, and ethics and implement constant improvements.